Tax Planning Services for Cincinnati & NKY
William (Bill) Hesch, CPA specializes in proactive tax consulting for businesses and individuals. As an attorney and Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) as well as a CPA, Bill is uniquely qualified to not only to prepare tax returns but also to identify the optimum tax strategies for Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky businesses and their owners to help them accomplish their goals in the most tax efficient means possible.
Hesch CPAs prepare income tax returns for individuals and all business entities including:
- Corporations (both S and C )
- Partnerships and LLCs
- Sole Proprietors’
- Estate and Gift transfer taxes
- Estates and Trust Income Tax Returns
- Non-Profit Organization Tax Returns
Business Tax Planning for Cincinnati & NKY
As a CPA and Attorney, Bill is uniquely qualified to help you determine the best legal structure for your business from both a tax, legal and asset protection perspective. In addition, since Bill is an attorney he is also able to prepare any legal documents and filings required.
Beyond choice of entity and tax compliance, Bill’s experience as a financial planner and former corporate CFO combined with his CPA skills enable him to advise business owners on a wide range of vital business matters including:
- Employee benefits
- Qualified and Nonqualified retirement plans
- Health insurance, Health Savings accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Equipment purchases, expensing and depreciation options
- Documenting travel and entertainment expenses
- Expense reimbursement plans
- Employee / Independent contractor classification
- Business succession planning
- Employing your spouse and or children in your business
- Maximizing tax deductions to save taxes
- Obamacare and Health Insurance Reform Planning
Individual Tax Planning for Cincinnati & NKY
Effective tax planning involves taking advantage of the tax breaks that fit your particular situation. In order to minimize your taxes Bill will help you with the many different tax issues to consider including:
- Education expenses- choosing among tax credits, deductions, student loan interest deductions, education savings accounts, section 529 plans, etc.
- Self- employed individuals- health insurance, home office expenses, travel expenses, auto expense documentation, retirement plans, estimated taxes, and income timing.
- Divorced taxpayers- maximizing benefit of children’s exemptions, child support and alimony, property transfers, QDROs.
- Investors-Income tax rates on different types of investment income, investment expenses, interest expense, capital gain and loss planning, real estate investments.
- Optimizing tax deductions for medical expenses and health insurance premiums
- Tax strategies for homeowners- Interest expense, equity loans, second home deductions, property sales